Wednesday, April 18, 2007

100 Things that make me, Me!

I thought I'd give it a shot!
1. I'm very organize (boarding on compulsivly organized)
2. I'm the youngest of 2
3. I love MAC makeup!!
4. My dream is to become a cosmetologist (I just enrolled to start school in July!)
5. I love to spend time with my family & use any excuse to do so
6. I love to have people over and cook for them
7. I love to play games
8. I'm very competitive
9. I love to go camping & be out doors
10. I love to laugh & to make people laugh
11. I'm a happy person
12. I love to shop!!
13. I'm a good cook
14. I like driving big trucks
15. The first vehicle I bought myself was a '98 Ford F250
16. I'm a morning person
17. I LOVE being an aunt!
18. I'm an assistant branch manager
19. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE dark chocolate!
20. I could eat chips & salsa for every meal & never tire of it
21. I love listening to music
22. I'm married to Ben Montague
23. We are new home owners (stressful to say the least! But worth it)
24. I hate stress!
25. I hate pressure
26. At times I can be a real homebody
27. Most of the time I like being social
28. I'm good at mechanical things & have been since I was a little girl
29. I was an athletic trainer while I attended Dixie College
30. I'm kinda weird about people that I don't know very well calling me Em. (My friends & family do & I like it) Is that weird?
31. I'm a passionate person. The things I like, I'm passionate about them.
32. I'm a positive person
33. Banking lingo is my second language
34. I can sleep anywhere at any time if given the chance
35. I like to be comfortable
36. I like to make others feel like they can kick of their shoes and relax when they come to our house.
37. My nose is very sensitive. When I was little and someone would leave something at our house my mom would have me smell it & I could tell her who it belonged to. lol
38. I love to wear flip flops
39. I always make sure my toe nails look cute
40. I like to do things for others
41. I LOVE to cook on my grill
42. I love food period.
43. I have my own 20 gage shot gun & know how to shoot it
44. I have expensive taste & try not to indulge myself too often!
45. Brooke got me hooked on Lucky Jeans. They fit like a glove.
46. I love soda
47. I collect cookbooks
48. I live with a cheese head.
49. I laugh at myself everyday
50. I hate know-it-alls
51. I hate it when people are selfish
52. I hate it when people can't take responsibility for their own actions & everything is always someone elses fault.
53. I like figuring out how to put something together
54. I'm still afraid of the dark
55. The only time I've had stiches was when I cut my hand open really bad at work. (I was 23)
56. I have an associates degree in Health & Science
57. I love Chinese food
58. I need a good cry every once in a while. I tend to hold things in.
59. I prefer black ink pens
60. I like feeling appreciated
61. I like feeling needed
62. I'm a hard worker & expect the same from others
63. I love it when it rains!
64. Credit cards are a necessary evil
65. I'm a dog person.
66. I like to read historical fiction.
67. Dean Hughes is my favorite author at the moment
68. I love being at the beach.
69. I have lots of kitchen gagets & use them all!
70. I can name nearly every chef on Food Network.
71. I know what time it is by what show is on Food Network.
72. Those are both pathetic, I know.
73. I can walk around in Target for hours just looking at things
74. I'm a list person
75. I can be very picky
76. I like square things
77. If you've been to our house you know this is true
78. I have a strong testimony.
79. I hate going to the dentist.
80. I don't mind doing the laundry.
81. I hate doing the floors.
82. I let Ben do the floors & he lets me do the dishes.
83. I love hamburgers from In'n'Out. Protein style please.
84. I don't like shredded cheese unless it's melted
85. Fish is not one of my favorite things to eat. Cooked or Raw.
86. My favorite outfit is my Lucky Jeans, my purple striped Modbe shirt & flip flops. Heaven.
87. I would love to go to Italy & England
88. I collect & LOVE Calvin & Hobbs comic books
89. Thanksgiving & Christmas are my favorite holidays
90. I hate mushrooms! Who thought it was a good idea to eat fungus anyway?
91. I can keep a secret
92. I LOVE lipgloss! MAC & lip smackers are my favorites.
93. At any give time I have at least 10 in my purse. I need choices!
94. I'm creative
95. I like to have fun
96. I have a crooked smile (a trait I inherited from my mom's dad)
97. I hate being late to things
98. I'm named after the lady off the Bob Newheart Show (Emily) & my mom ( Ruth)
99. I'm pretty straight forward. Don't have time to "beat around the bush"
100. I have the best family a girl could want (In-laws included!)

Whew! That took some thought!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

That was fun to read. My favorite? Your Mom made you smell stuff to see who it belonged to! That is so hilarious!

April 19, 2007 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

The sad thing is, it's true! lol

June 14, 2007 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home