Finally, Pictures!
Okay, so by the end of the night one little piece of hair fell out. I still think that's pretty great, considering how humid it was. It rained before & after the show. Thankfully not during! I know it's not the fanciest, but it was simple enough to do in the time we had & it's what she wanted. She looked amazing on stage! Hopefully this will be the first of many.
Labels: Nicole's Updo


6 Comments:
Good pictures! It looks awesome! I'm so glad you posted...finally!
:)
Sorry it took forever! Hey, can I add you to my links?
Of course! Can I add you to mine?
Yeay! For sure!
LOOK who posted some pictures!!!!! I'm lovin' Nicole's boobs. Yep I said it. It's late at night and I think all of my comments have been inappropriate. I need to go to bed.
good job on Nicole's hair!! Yes, add me. Stay in touch!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home