Catching Up

We started a new tradition a couple years ago with Ben's brother Isaac & his wife Erin. They come down to Vegas ever year for Memorial Day weekend to hang out. This usually includes a trip to the lake. This year Ben's youngest brother, Jacob, decided he wanted in on the fun too. We had this fantastic plan to go out on my dad's boat & he could drop us of at a beach area and they guys could go scuba diving & we could float around on our rafts. It ended up being super windy & my dad decided that it wasn't the smartest thing to take the boat out. We were left to our own devices & they guys still wanted to go scuba diving. We ended up driving around till we found a little cove that wasn't super crowded. I called Brooke & she met us out there. We had a blast! I was able to take one picture of Isaac (R) and Jacob (L) getting into their wet suits when my camera died. I'm so glad Brooke brought hers too.


3 Comments:
That sounds fun! Where did you guys go?
It was called Boxcar Cove (at Lake Mead). Not super fancy, but it was fun!
Cool! I'm going to the lake next week on my friends boat. I'm not sure where he has in mind but maybe it'd be the same place! Fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home