Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!






My dad's 60th birthday was on Sunday & being the party planner that I am asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday, so he emailed me this huge list of things he'd like to do. The very last item was prefaced by a "What I'd really like to do is....," and ended with "go out to eat at Famous Dave's." Famous Dave's is a barbecue place that is really good, even if you don't like barbecue. They have non-barbecue stuff too. All I can say is we left really full & had a great time! Happy birthday dad! Love you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen Rose said...

YUM! I just ate there for the first time and I loved it! The dessert was really good too!

June 15, 2007 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

It looks like a party! I'm glad you're back, I thought you had given up on blogging. Plus I've really been hoping that you'll post some recipes...

June 15, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Brooke & Emily's Dad said...

Actually I'm quite glad we went there. The food was great and so was the company! I love our little family get-to-gethers!

June 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Brooke & Emily's Dad said...

Actually Brookes dad is Emilys dad too! I logged onto Emilys blog thru a link from Brookes blog, so that is why it says Brooks dad said. There now, don't you feel better about it? Whew! Well at least I do.

June 16, 2007 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger kristy said...

Thanks for all your comments! It's fun to stay in touch and know a little about what's going on in your life! Josh and I love to take pictures, but that was the first time we've actually done a "photo shoot." It was so fun. I'm sad we're not going to the reunion this year. I hope it's really fun!! And happy late birthday to uncle Tom!

June 20, 2007 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Jen Rose said...

Hi Emily! Can we get an update? :)

June 28, 2007 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger The Bishop Family said...

Hey Em-
Its Kim Neilson Bishop...i saw your blog thru brooks blog and her blog thru missys blog. It was good to see whats going on. Keep in touch.

July 28, 2007 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey Emily ~ got your comment on my blog...thought I'd leave one on yours. Tell your mom & dad "Hi" from the Neilson's.

August 7, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home