I Wish...
I wish I had some pictures from this weekend! We took Connor & Wyatt to McDonalds to play and have dinner. We had been there for about 20 minutes or so and the boys were playing nicely & having a great time when I heard Wyatt say, "Em-mee I'm bweeding!" He was up inside the play place tunnels an sure enough his face was covered in . You better believe I climbed up inside that thing and got him out. I was amazed that he didn't actually cry. It took some cleaning to find out where exactly the was coming from. I asked him if he hit his face on the window he was looking out of and he shook his head yes. I told him he couldn't play in there any more since his nose was still bleeding a little. He kept saying, "It's not bweeding. I want to play." That's a tough kid. So, that's the story for Wyatt. Let me tell you how I got in trouble with Connor. He had a t ball game Saturday morning. Ben's brother, Isaac, and his wife, Erin, were visiting, so we decided to go. Who doesn't want to watch a bunch of 5 year olds try to play ball with their gloves on their heads? It's pretty entertaining! We got there a little late and Connor's team was manning the outfield, so I didn't think Connor saw us. We cheered for all the players- they don't keep score so no one wins or looses. When Connor got up to bat we clapped for him and he came closer to the fense and said, "Emily you weren't watching me. I saw your head and it was turned!" Well then. After that I was careful to make sure he saw me watching him.


8 Comments:
Those boys are such a riot! I cannot believe how old they are getting.
Super Funny! Those boys crack me up. I'm glad the blog has been updated! :-) We had a great time this weekend-thanks for letting us stay with you!
Yay she's back! Brooke's boys are way too cute. I'm sure they have gotten huge since I last saw them. Speaking of...when are we getting together?!!!
I just love Wyatt! (Don't get me wrong - I love Connor, too!) They both crack me up. You better come to Connor's T-Ball game tomorrow - he plays Trevor!
Leslie
That is so funny. Those boys are too funny. I better be careful to pay attention. I will be going to his game in the morning. I don't want to get in trouble.
FUNNY! Kids will sure let you know when you've done something wrong!
Emily! It's Lenzi Johsnon..well Campbell to you!!! HOw the heck are you?!?! I can't believe how many friends and family I have found in this little blogging world!! How awesome to find you! You are officially added to my list! Keep in touch :)
HAHA you better be keeping your eyes straight now... That's funny.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home