Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Michayla Jo

We have a niece! The whole reason for our trip to Wisconsin was for the blessing of Ben's sister's baby. We love being an aunt & uncle and were so thrilled to be able to be there for the blessing.



Ben's mom LOVES to have a million pictures
taken of the family any time we get together,

especially since it doesn't happen very often

that we get to be together. These pictures are

a result of that.

I love this picture of Ben holding Michayla.
It cracks me up the way he likes to hold & talk to babies in our family when he thinks no one is looking. Usually he is telling them how crazy our family is!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

How cute is that baby? Wisconsin...what part? My sister lives close to Milwaukee and says the fall season is gorgeous there!

September 19, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

They live in central Wisconsin- Wausau area. It is so beautiful! I haven't been there in the fall, but all the leaves were starting to change when we were there.

September 20, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Oh, your new niece is so cute, so little. Congratulations!

September 20, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

How fun. And what a gorgeous baby! Look at all that hair. You can totally add me to your links, I keep forgetting to add you too.

September 21, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Hey cutie! how are you and hows things going? Hey I need to get your address so I can send you a thank you card. I am trying to get all of the thank you cards done before the baby comes. hope things are going good for you, love ya!

September 30, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home