Brooke's Challenge
I know I'm late, but better late than never, right?
4 jobs I've had
1 Sports Medicine Trainer @ Dixie College
2 Big 5 Sporting Goods
3 Canyon Ranch Spa Club (I was there for 5 years & had a bunch of different jobs)
4 Ensign Federal Credit Union
4 movies I can watch over & over
1 The Holiday
2 Harry Potter movies
3 Bring it On
4 Count of Monte Cristo
4 places I have lived
1 Las Vegas
2 St.George
3 Las Vegas
4 Las Vegas
4 TV shows I enjoy
1 CSI
2 NCIS
3 The Unit
4 Numbers
4.1 Anything on Food Network
4 places I've been on vacation
1 Wisconsin
2 Nauvoo
3 Oregon
4 California
4 favorite restaurants
1 Cheesecake Factory
2 Chipotle
3 PF Changs
4 Spaghetti Factory
4 websites I visit daily
1 Email
2 Family & Friends' blogs
3 ensignfcu.org
4 foodnetwork.com
4 places I'd rather be right now
1 At the beach
2 The ranch - Cedar Mountain
3 Shopping!
4 Taking a nap- the long days are getting to me!
4 jobs I've had
1 Sports Medicine Trainer @ Dixie College
2 Big 5 Sporting Goods
3 Canyon Ranch Spa Club (I was there for 5 years & had a bunch of different jobs)
4 Ensign Federal Credit Union
4 movies I can watch over & over
1 The Holiday
2 Harry Potter movies
3 Bring it On
4 Count of Monte Cristo
4 places I have lived
1 Las Vegas
2 St.George
3 Las Vegas
4 Las Vegas
4 TV shows I enjoy
1 CSI
2 NCIS
3 The Unit
4 Numbers
4.1 Anything on Food Network
4 places I've been on vacation
1 Wisconsin
2 Nauvoo
3 Oregon
4 California
4 favorite restaurants
1 Cheesecake Factory
2 Chipotle
3 PF Changs
4 Spaghetti Factory
4 websites I visit daily
1 Email
2 Family & Friends' blogs
3 ensignfcu.org
4 foodnetwork.com
4 places I'd rather be right now
1 At the beach
2 The ranch - Cedar Mountain
3 Shopping!
4 Taking a nap- the long days are getting to me!


4 Comments:
You were a Sports Medicine Trainer at Dixie? How did that go? In college I wanted to get my degree in that. Then I got married and kids came quickly... blah, blah, blah.
sweet! glad you updated.
I enjoyed it, but it was hard work! The job was 24-7. Someone always had an injury.
It's funny how I learn things that I previously didn't know, just by reading through your blog! Keep it up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home