Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Cristian! We're so glad you're part of our family!

We celebrated our cousin Cristian's birthday last Sunday with a family BBQ at our house. The food was amazing and I didn't even have to cook this time.

I bet your wondering where the fabulous hat came from. Well, last year my sister asked me to make her a cheesy birthday hat & boy did I come through for her! She thought I forgot all about it, but I was secretly scheming this masterpiece! She was not disappointed!

Since then we have passed it around to each of us in turn on our birthdays. The guys are such great sports about having their picture taken wearing it. They're such manly men! I think we've founded a new birthday tradition!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen Rose said...

That hat is classic! Good job!

October 1, 2007 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Anamarie said...

i love the hat tradition, maybe I will copy you if that's ok.

October 1, 2007 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

It's a fun tradition. You're welcome to copy it!

October 2, 2007 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Brian and Melinda said...

Hey Emily! Milwaukee is surprisingly nice, not at all what I imagined it would be like to live there long term..we never thought we'd end up out there. Small world! Hope you're well!
Melinda

October 7, 2007 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Ya, good thing I ask for things to be made for me on my birthday. You guys can all thank me for the great idea! Just kidding! Emily you did a great job making that hat and we all love it! P.S. I need to borrow it....... 3 of us are all turning 30 (scary!) in the next few months and Jeff's birthday is on Monday!

October 12, 2007 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Love it, love it. Hysterical. Yes, I now have my own blog. Just started.

November 9, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home