Pictures
Porter playing at the dinosaur water and sand table
Dallin eating the sand off his dinosaur
Ben taking a picture of us inside the 3-D movie theater. The movie we watched was kind of scary, but the boys did great!
Dallin eating the sand off his dinosaur
Ben taking a picture of us inside the 3-D movie theater. The movie we watched was kind of scary, but the boys did great!
Porter (and Joe in the background) with his 3-D glasses on waiting for the movie to start. Reeces pieces and popcorn. What more do you need?



2 Comments:
Hey nice pics! I love the 3-d shades!
SO... I am going to pretend, Emily Pooler, that you did NOT see my comment on your "I Wish" blog! Hello!! How are you doin?? Leslie says she sees you at tball games, and your doing hair?! YEAH! You will love it, Ive had my license for 8 years, and its awesome to have! Anyways.. my blog addy is jeffnlenzi.blogspot.com ... Keep in touch! Love ya!
Lenzi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home