SLC
We took a trip to Salt Lake this weekend to visit Ben's family. His mom was visiting from Wisconsin, so we thought we'd take advantage of it & get out of town for a few days. We had a great time! It was so fun to see everyone and see how much Porter & Dallin have grown! I've got some pictures to post, but blogger won't allow me to upload them. I'll try again later!


2 Comments:
hey lady thanks so much! It is fun having him around. I was going to call you because I need my hair done! But I will be at the work party on saturday and we can talk. :)
Hey Emily, I don't have your e-mail address, but I added your blog to mine. I just wanted to let you know I love my hair, and I had a great time on my date.
Hope your doing great.
Staci
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home