Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quiz

So, I finally took the "princess quiz" and I was a bit suprised by the results:
You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

So what if it's a bit accurate!?!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lenzi said...

Wow.. what a match! Headstrong?? Not you! I should take that quiz.. I would probably be sleeping beauty today cause thats exactly what I wish I was doin! I hate moving!!!! Love ya !

May 3, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I totally tried it-I would be 'Belle'. Which is rather entertaining. :-)

May 5, 2008 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Definetely a Match! I was supposed to be Pocahontusl, or some crap like that! I think I'm going to take it again!

May 20, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Matt & Mandy Evans said...

hey Emmy I miss you too! Only 1 more month off from work I guess I better enjoy. We need to hang out and do something.. a shopping trip or lunch. Call me and we will catch up. Love ya :)

May 29, 2008 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Keli said...

True that... Did you ever think of yourself as Ariel... LOL We need to hang out sister... I love ya...

May 29, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Hey Em it's Kara. I am now a blogger so we can keep in touch a little more than your hair appointments with Jana, and ocasionally at church. Yay!

June 6, 2008 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Brad and Leslie said...

K girl - when are you gonna update the blog?! It's not like you work all day and go to school all night! Wait..never mind, :)
I ended up being Pocahontas. What kind of crap is that?! Les

June 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Boomers Bunch said...

He Emily!! Brandi wanted me to ask if you knew anything about your calss reunion.......he ti too funny! anyways here is his muber 273-0868 talk to ya later!

June 22, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Write me here said...

Hey I see that you do not have my blog address so here it is ckeck it out. davendebbie.blogspot.com I guess that I need to take the princess quiz. I might find out that I am really the witch that Kim always said I was (haha)

Thanks for letting me feed your husband while you were gone.

Debbie

July 11, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home