Oregon
I'm so behind on posting! But hey, I'm doing it now, right? I have some of THE BEST pictures from our amazing trip to Oregon we took for our Riding Family Reunion in July. I took a lot of scenery pictures. I couldn't soak in the scenery around me fast enought! The beach, trees, waterfalls all within a few hours of eachother. Heaven! Thank you so much to Uncle Paul & Aunt Terese for arranging everything! I had a great time! It went by way to fast. I loved vistiting with my amazing family! I'm so grateful for their incredible examples in my life!
I found the leg of a crab on the beach. I very maturly chased around a few of the kids with it.
Brooke, Me & Matt doing our best Elvis impressions. I couldn't stop laughing long enought to do mine!
Brooke, Me & Matt doing our best Elvis impressions. I couldn't stop laughing long enought to do mine!
Matt found this unicorn hat and I had to have a picture of him wearing it

Morgan & Laura at OMSI when we were out side having lunch beside the Columbia River
Out by the retired submarine (part of OMSI) that we went on a tour of



2 Comments:
GREAT Pictures! I love Oregon/Washington. So. Pretty. So glad you posted! I love seeing what you've been up to.
OH NO! the unicorn hat pic is not ok. that was such a fun reunion, seriously went by too fast though. i'm glad you posted all these though thanks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home