Fun Game
Fun idea I got from Brooke's & Jen Rose's blogs: Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....
Labels: Just For Fun


11 Comments:
OMG! I have SO MANY! I totally remember cruisin in the big white truck crankin to mighty mighty bosstones! And all our days..and nights chillen in your room, I loved that your dad was always hangin out in his little back TV room! I miss the good ol' days! Love ya :)
oh ya ps... i totally blogged this fun game too, but its not my most recent one, so you better be comin to leave me a fun memory! hehe
Spend the nights galore, and for days in a row. Walking to savon to buy glue on nails, and spending hours doing them. You always had smaller, prettier nailbeds than me! Haha! China House! That place is dirty! Those were the good ol days! Hey I don't know if you are still planning girls night, but my face is ridiculously bandaged. Also we have a party for my Aunt Kathy because we found out this week that her cancer is gone! Yay! Love you girl!!!
Wow Emmy there are just way to many to think of.. I think the one where i had lots of fun is when we drove out to stateline before christmas and did lots of shopping you know we both love the deals!! another fun one was when you did my hair at your house and we watched the chick flicks and ate some of your yummy salsa.. and you have to love our open house parties that no one would show up too! Gotta love the memories :)
When we have hung out we've had way too much fun...we really should do it again sometime! I loved when we went shopping and bought all kinds of stuff and I was worried that Chris would be mad at me, but he just I needed to hang out with you more, cuz we had so much fun..too true!
Oh dang!!!! How do we just give one memory... hmmmm I loved the Eggrolls and cookies and sonic... Awe way to many things... hmmm The best summer I ever had was with you... Awe Em... I love ya... Nothin but good to say about you...
Holy hell...I totally remember dressing up! We were so excited about me going up to LVHS for school! Im sooo glad I did, I met the most amazing people there :) Hey..even though I am (ashamed to say with the hair I have right now!) a cosmetologist, I just can't find anyone to do my hair the way I love it! I need to plan a little overnight trip and get my hair did by you! And maybe even get some girls together for a little girls night out with my sexy new do!
em- to many....yummy salsa, watching movies at your house after church, dressing up in cloths in your room, watching the wedding story in the back room, the white truck with mighty mighty bosstones. many young womens nights together and girls camp. Wow i just went down memory lane. Oh and how can i for get heystacks.
Hey! Im planning an all alone trip down there on sat and sun aug 9 & 10!No hubby or kids :) So next Saturday and Sunday I will be there, we SERIOUSLY need to hang and plan a fun girls night.. I dont know everyones number not even yours! But email me jeffnlenzi@msn.com and lets get the girls together and have fun! PS...do you work doing hair on saturdays??? Love ya Lenzi
Talk about a blast from the past!! This is your really old old friend Emily Call (Dixon). I just started clicking on blogs and one lead me to another and to another and her I am. Strange how blogging works huh? I love seeing how you are doing. I have alot of memories from way back when we were just little girls living on Prince Lane. I was telling my kids just the other day how in the 2nd grade there were 3 Emily's in my class and we had to go by Emily C, Emily P, and Emily T. Anyways, so great to see your blog and Im happy to see that your life looks wonderful!!
Emily C.
I remember family gatherings, talent shows - costumes and all, and being at the Ranch (among other places). I also remember how just last year you organized so much of it (the reunion) yourself. Way to go! I remember going to your bridal shower at Brooke's and wondering how we all got to be 'so old'. It seems like it wasn't THAT long ago we were all in Pioche hanging out. You're Awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home